Magic Lamp Sunday 7/15/12


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 


If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:
Andrea: I wish I could visit the virtual realms in Reverie like Aria does in Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi.
Jen: I wish I could get a hug from Noah in Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry.
Michele B: I wish that I could communicate with creatures of the sea and hold my breath under water for two hours like Emma can do in Of Poseidon by Anna Banks.
Paula: I wish I could give a copy of The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff to every one of my book friends. I want them all to read it so I have people with whom I can discuss the book!
Michelle L: I wish I had some of the passion in Meghan's life. (Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa)

Comments