Magic Lamp Sunday 7/8/12


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 


If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:
Andrea: I wish that I was as courageous as Lydia in So Close To You by Rachel Carter.
Jen: My Sunday wish is to be kidnapped by mermen and live below the sea without drowning. The wish is inspired by Florence by Ciye Cho.
Michele B: For just one day, I wish I could be a Draki like Jacinda from the Firelight trilogy by Sophie Jordan so that I could fly and breathe fire at anyone who gets in my way! 
Paula: I wish I had Kaleb's ability to take pain from others, as he does in Timepiece by Myra McEntire.

Comments