Teaser Tuesday: Redemption, The Girl Below, The Raven Boys, & Starling


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


But when decades passed and all I could do was watch, I cared less and less. The little ants grew old and died, and were replaced with more ants. A boring, never ending circle.

~ Redemption by Veronique Launier, Kindle Location 25 (Galley Edition)



I screamed then, a shrill gargle that ricocheted around the stone chamber and echoed back to me, louder and disembodied, as though the sound had come from two people, not just me. I could her Mum groping toward me down the stone steps, but she had no candle and splashed around in the dark, as good as blind. "Suki!" she called out. "Where are you?"

~ The Girl Below by Bianca Zander, pg. 42 



Beside him the elegant boy ducked his head. His ears were bright pink. "Not for a hundred dollars," Blue thought. "Not for two hundred." But she had to confess that she was a little undone by the blushing ears. It didn't seem very... Aglionby. Did raven boys get embarrassed?

~ The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater, Kindle Location 692 (Galley Edition)



She breathed deeply in through her nostrils, his signature scent of warmth and spice and leather, and let herself lean into the kiss. Just as her lips were opening under the pressure of his, she felt him smile again and he pushed her gently away a few inches.

~ Starling by Lesley Livingston, pg. 240 (ARC)



Comments

  1. More great teasers from you guys. These all look great.
    Here is my TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read The Girl Below!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I really like the one from Starling! Smiling boys while kissing. Sweet.

    Here's my TT

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, Valerie?! Something very sexy about that kind of kiss! ;)

      Delete
  4. great teasers!! I'm most curious about Raven Boys and Starling, but the other two sounds great too!

    My TT

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice teasers! I'm looking forward to the Raven Boys the most.

    Here is my: Teaser Tuesday

    Anne @ Everything A-TO-C

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!