Teaser Tuesday: So Close To You, Size 12 and Ready to Rock, & Wilde's Army


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


The breeze picks up and I smell the sharp salt of the ocean, the beach only a few miles from here. It's a familiar smell for those of us who grew up in Montauk, a town so far out on the tip of Long Island it feels as through we're more connected to the water than the land.

~ So Close To You by Rachel Carter, pg. 7 (ARC)



What person over thirty goes around reminding people of something they did when they were fifteen? That's like using a picture of yourself as your high school's quarterback or homecoming queen as your Facebook photo.

~ Size 12 and Ready to Rock by Meg Cabot, pg. 55



"I am sure Arland hates me for all the same reasons I hate him. For years, he has been aware of his future --- you --- had been stolen from him by me. My father put me under Arland to be a thorn in his side, and I played into it. I knew one day you would show up and be mine to marry, and it would kill him... and his pride. I was confident in my convictions until I met with the Seer, and then when I met you." 

~ Wilde's Army by Krystal Wade, pg. 92-93


Comments

  1. Hey! I'm 30 and my prom picture is my facebook profile picture!! (But to be fair? It's only for this week, since it's my 15th dating anniversary with my husband *lol* )

    Great Teasers this week! Size 12 is my next read and I'm so excited for it!!

    Stop by and see my Top Ten / Teaser Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three teasers are great!

    Here's mine:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-7312.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and enjoying our teasers, everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!