Waiting on Wednesday: Hidden


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where she spotlights upcoming releases.
This week I am waiting on. . . 

Hidden (Firelight #3)
By: Sophie Jordan
Publisher: HarperTeen
Release Date: September 11, 2012

This is one that made me squeal when Reading Lark were offered an ARC! I read Firelight and Vanish in the same day!! (That was one intense day of reading, and my 'personal best'!) I thought they were just so good that the idea of having to wait a year for the conclusion to the trilogy was painful. I know I also speak for Lark Michele B when I say that this is one hotly anticipated book in the nest! Stop by on July 30th for my review.

Jacinda was supposed to bond with Cassian, the "prince" of their pride. But she resisted long before she fell in love with Will—a human and, worse, a hunter. When she ran away with Will, it ended in disaster, with Cassian's sister, Miram, captured. Weighed down by guilt, Jacinda knows she must rescue her to set things right. Yet to do so she will have to venture deep into the heart of enemy territory.


The only way Jacinda can reach Miram is by posing as a prisoner herself, though once she assumes that disguise, things quickly spiral out of her control. As she learns more about her captors, she realizes that even if Will and Cassian can carry out their part of the plan, there's no guarantee they'll all make it out alive. But what Jacinda never could have foreseen is that escaping would be only the beginning....



Loyalties are tested and sacrifices made in the explosive conclusion to Sophie Jordan's Firelight trilogy.




Comments

  1. I have the first one sitting here waiting to be read! It looks so good!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't delay!! Start reading now!! Thanks for stopping by the nest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read the first one to this series but it was pretty good. My WOW: World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really excited for the third book in the Firelight series. Great pick!
    Em
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an ARC of this one but still have to read Firelight and Vanish. They are close to the top of my pile. Based on what you said I can't wait to read them!

    http://www.wholly-books.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! I don't have to WOW on this one...thanks to Jen! It was EPIC! Awesome series!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!