Cover Crazy: The Treachery of Beautiful Things


The Treachery of Beautiful Things         The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.

I was strolling around on a favorite book website the other day and ran across this cover. The first thing that caught my eye was the pretty cascade of flowers- then I noticed the contrast between this, and the expression on the girl's face as she looks over her shoulder. Add that to the larger font for the word "treachery", and you've got my attention. This one looks like it would take me on a fun adventure! Then I checked the synopsis- it's a fey book! I want this one in my hands...



.

Comments

  1. There are both likes and dislikes I have for this cover. I especially like the lighting in the background peaking through the trees. The pink flowers in the foreground are pretty. I'm not sure I like the placement of the title across the base of the woman's legs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!