Win an ARC of Live Through This by Mindi Scott

I love Mindi Scott! She is one of my favorite YA contemporary writers. If you haven't read Freefall - you need to remedy that ASAP. I also cannot wait until October when her newest release, Live Through This, hits the shelves. Mindi, being all kinds of awesome, has a great contest on her blog NOW. One lucky winner will score an ARC of Live Through This and some other swag. 


Isn't that giraffe too cute?

The last day to enter is Friday, August 10th. Don't miss your chance.




Comments

  1. I love the plush giraffe!

    I used to have a plush giraffe of my own. His name was Giraffley, and his striking feature was that he had no neck. I just thought that was adorable.

    Anyway, that was probably quite irrelevant, but whatever. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your giraffe sounds super cute as well. Thanks for sharing your story. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!