Cover Crazy: Touching the Surface


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms. The linky is currently hosted by Turning the Pages.

I have to admit that I was originally drawn to this cover because of the birds. Since I started Reading Lark, I have been obsessed with all things birdie. I also love that these aren't true birds, but rather origami. I wonder if this will play into the story somehow or if it's a symbol for something. The purplish tint of the cover appeals to me and gives off a cooling sensation. I am predicting this one will take place in the fall or winter. I also like the sense of movement I get from looking at the girl and the fact that her face is partially obscured. Based on the title and cover, I am predicting this one will have a lot to do with secrets. What do you think of this cover?




Comments

  1. The cranes are absolutely relevant. <3 Thanks so much for loving my cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by the Nest, Kimberly. I'm so excited to read this one when it hits the shelves. I love that the cranes will be relevant. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!