Magic Lamp Sunday 9/2/12


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:
Andrea: I wish that I was as creative as Emily Hainsworth. I'm loving her novel, Through to You.
Michele B.: I wish I had my very own treehouse to be by myself sometimes like Rosalie has in Dust by Devon Ashley.
Jen: I wish that I hadn't looked up what a hot posset is, because now every time I read about someone drinking one, I feel a little ill. Inspired by Witchstruck by Victoria Lamb. 
Paula: I wish I had a godstone like Elisa does in Crown of Embers, so I would always be aware of impending danger.

Comments