Magic Lamp Sunday 9/9/12


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:
Andrea: I wish that I could visit Norway. . . inspired by Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson.
Michele B.: I wish I had a horse like Puck's Dove in The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater.
Jen: I wish that I never find out what it feels like to get evicted from my apartment. . . inspired by The Blessed by Tonya Hurley.
Michelle L: I want a time machine. Or a time stopper. Inspired by Timeless by Alexandra Monir.
Paula: I wish I could think as quickly as Noa in Don't Turn Around by Michelle Gagnon.

Comments

  1. All wonderful wishes! <3
    My favorite is Michele's - wouldn't a time *gadget* be so much fun?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. M.A.D....I'm totally in love with Dove...I love horses!! Thanks for stopping in!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!