Teaser Tuesday: Second Chance Summer & The Scorpio Races


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


He was a little thinner, his skin tone slightly yellow. But I was trying not to see this as I watched him drop some change into the tip jar. I was trying not to see how tired he looked, trying to swallow the lump in my throat. But most of all, I was trying not to think about the fact that we had been told, by experts who knew these things, that he had approximately three months left to live.

~ Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson, pg. 12



"He doesn't know I'm here. And he might feel a little odd if he knew I was."

Malvern looks into his tea. "You two are a strange pair. You are a pair, aren't you?"

"We're in training."

~ The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater, pg. 400

Comments

  1. Second Chance Summer is so sad! =(

    And love the teaser for The Scorpion Races. Awesome teasers for both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first teaser took my breath away. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by the Nest and enjoying our teasers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of Stiefvater!

    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2012/09/teaser-tuesday-before-i-fall.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Touching teaser of second chance summer!
    Here's mine - Teaser Tuesday

    Aditi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been thinking of getting this book!! Great tease!

    You can check out My TT here-
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good teaser!!

    Here is my teaser from MURDER TAKES TIME by Giacomo Giammatteo. It was GOOD...just finished it yesterday.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/09/teaser-tuesday-925.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!