Magic Lamp Sunday 10/14/12


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:

Andrea: I wish that I owned a house on a South Carolina island like the characters in Conjure by Lea Nolan.
Michele B.: I wish that I could be a soul-breather like Mikel in Word and Breath by Susannah Noel so I could sense people's emotions more accurately than guessing.
Jen: I wish I felt like Bella does when she is near Jacob- like he is her personal sun who makes everything better- when I am with a guy. Inspired by New Moon by Stephenie Meyer.
Paula: I wish I was as in love with my Kindle as all my friends seem to think I should be. I have tons of great books downloaded, but really would rather have hard copies.

Comments