Magic Lamp Sunday 10/21/12


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:

Andrea: I would love to have a library like the one in the black house in The Turning by Francine Prose.
Michele B.: I wish I had the ingredients right now for this great breakfast idea of Emma's mom's in Broken by A.E. Rought: the Walking Breakfast Taco, consisting of crumbled sausage, scrambled eggs, and cheese, all tossed in a snack bag of corn chips! Yumm!
Jen: I wish that I never lose my memory, even for a short while, like Cassia does after taking a red pill in Reached by Ally Condie.
Paula: I wish I had been a Creweler. The challenges of that kind of responsibility are great, but the rewards are also great. I am so excited to read the rest of this series: Crewel by Gennifer Albin.

Comments

  1. Great wishes!! <3
    Well, I wish I could wake up gorgeous & rich like Annie in 'Don't You Wish' lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!