Teaser Tuesday: Timekeeper, Poison Princess, Breathless, & Days of Blood and Starlight


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


The trouble was, Timekeepers weren't meant to stay in a different time long enough to impact it. Even the smallest of actions by an outsider resulted in serious consequences. A well-meaning Timekeeper who attempted to reverse a loved one's death or ill fortune found an even ghastlier outcome. It was clear to my grandmother, and I was equally convinced, that the time traveler's role was only to observe, learn, and protect the natural Timeline.

~ Timekeeper (Timeless #2) by Alexandra Monir, Kindle Location 188 (Galley)



He cupped my face with his callused palms, so that I stared directly into his eyes. There was something possessive in his expression, something masculine and... older that I has absolutely no idea how to decipher - all I knew was that the intent look on his face made my heart race. "You said you wanted more?"

~ Poison Princess by Kresley Cole, pg. 238



I nod even though I know he's going to be standing here for nothing tomorrow night. I can't see him again. I can't go with him to meet his sister. I can't keep pretending. Not with the way my skin pulls and tightens around him.

~ Breathless by Sophie Jordan, Kindle Location 647



So he made the journey back through the portal to the human world, all the way to Prague, where he peered in her window as he had once before, and beheld . . . two sleeping figures entwined. His hope was like an intake of icy air - it hurt - and just as sharp and sudden was his jealousy. In an instant he was hot and cold with it, his hands clenching into fists so tight they burned.

~ Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor, pg. 30


Comments

  1. So many books there that I need to read! Poison Princess! Breathless! Days of Blood and Starlight! Great teasers!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice teases!!! Really starting to think I need to read this Posion Princess!!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by our Nest and checking out our teasers! I can vouch for Poison Princess! It was awesome! My review is coming soon! I also can't wait to start reading Breathless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome teasers! I love the ones from Breathless & Days of Blood and Starlight!

    My Teasers

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!