Cover Crazy: Indelible



Indelible
    
The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.


I found this cover while trolling around for new releases.  I love the simplicity of the image, as well as the contrast of the beautiful rose with the sense that there is something fiery and/or metallic going on here. Once I read the book's description, I quickly added it to my to-read list.

What do you think of this cover? Leave us a comment and let us know!





.

Comments

  1. This is pretty, but it kind of reminds me of a brand or burn- which is odd, because it doesn't actually look that much like flesh. Hm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kirsten,

      Congrats! You're the closest so far!

      :-)

      Dawn

      Delete
  2. I LOVE THIS :D So pretty! Makes me think of something to do with metal - maybe rust? I need to look this one up ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!