Cover Crazy: Let the Sky Fall



Let the Sky Fall (Let the Sky Fall, #1)
    
The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.


I found this one on the interwebs as I was scanning around looking for new material for my TBR list. It's the kind of pretty that would encourage me to pick up a book I wasn't looking for: cute boy holding his girl tightly, an image that hints at something paranormal, and a title that tells me that something big is on the line. If I were to see this one in the book store, I'd be sorely tempted to give it a good home.

What do you think of this cover? Leave us a comment and let us know!






.

Comments

  1. I like this cover too and I'm not usually a fan of people covers. I have a bookmark of it and I like to use it in pretty much all of my books.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!