Cover Crazy: Splintered


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms. 


This was one of my favorite 2012 reads. I am so glad it's finally hit the shelves so others can enjoy it. I would have loved this book based on its contents, but the amazing cover was what originally caught my eye. Green is my favorite color so I love that it is the dominant color. I also loved how the cover model seems to be one with nature, but it doesn't look as if she made that choice willingly. Her look and expression go so well with the plot! I also love the rich details of the vines, flowers, and insects. This is a piece of artwork I would hang on the wall. The title font is also another element that I adore. What are your thoughts on this cover?





Comments

  1. This is absolutely one of my favorite covers out there. It's GORGEOUS.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COMPLETELY agree on this one. Looking down at that cover every time I picked up this book just made me so happy! It's gorgeous. It was also one of my total faves from all of 2012! Such an incredible book! Ah - now I want to go read it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cover as well! It's certainly and eye catcher, and so far it's the best cover I've seen this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!