Monday, March 18, 2013

Cover Crazy: Across a Star-Swept Sea


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms. 


I don't think I really need to go into details about why I love this cover. Look at it. It's just so pretty. I love the blues - they create a sense of symmetry between the sky and the sea. I also love how the waves seem to be speckled with stars. The font is also eye catching. What are your thoughts on this one?



2 comments:

  1. This cover is gorgeous and it really makes me wanna read for darkness shows the stars, it seems like blue is a really popular color for many of the YA covers coming out this year. Thanks for sharing!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - I really need to move the first book up my TBR List. I haven't noticed a blue trend in upcoming releases, but now I'm going to watch closer.

      Delete

We love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...