Cover Crazy: The Eternity Cure


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms. 


I think at this stage, they could put a plain brick on the cover of an upcoming Julie Kagawa book and I know for a fact that both Michele B. & I would gush over it. *grins* I couldn't be more excited for the release of the second book in the Blood of Eden series by Julie; The Immortal Rules was AWESOME. 

I was curious how they would play the cover of book two, as the cover for book one was so strong and dark. I was really intrigued by the direction the designers took here. It is very different in theme, and kind of... mystical? Whimsical, almost... it hints at the very many possibilities for the plot, and it works well with the title. Bring on April 23rd!! 


Allison Sekemoto has vowed to rescue her creator, Kanin, who is being held hostage and tortured by the psychotic vampire Sarren. The call of blood leads her back to the beginning—New Covington and the Fringe, and a vampire prince who wants her dead yet may become her wary ally.

Even as Allie faces shocking revelations and heartbreak like she’s never known, a new strain of the Red Lung virus that decimated humanity is rising to threaten human and vampire alike.


Comments

  1. You got that right, Jen! One of my most anticipated books this year!!!! Just about to start!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!