Magic Lamp Sunday 5/12/13


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:


Andrea: I wish that I lived in the same town as my best friends like Blake and Vivi Ann from The Sassy Belles by Beth Albright. 


Jen: I wish that I was so rich taht I could take $25,000 from my family's account and no one would notice. . . inspired by the plotting girls in This is W.A.R. by Lisa & Laura Roecker. 

Michele: I wish that I'd meet up with Malachi in my afterlife. Inspired by Lela's experience in Sanctum by Sarah Fine. 

Paula: I wish I could spend a year in Paris like Anna does in Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. 


Comments