Waiting on Wednesday: The Chaos of Stars


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where she spotlights upcoming releases.

This week I am waiting on:
The Chaos of Stars
By: Kiersten White
Publisher: HarperTeen

The Chaos of Stars

No one writes good clean snark like Kiersten White. I'm a die hard fan, and I'm very excited to see where she goes with Egyptian mythology.

Synopsis on Goodreads:

Isadora’s family is seriously screwed up.

Of course, as the human daughter of Egyptian gods, that pretty much comes with the territory. She’s also stuck with parents who barely notice her, and a house full of relatives who can’t be bothered to remember her name. After all, they are going to be around forever—and she’s a mere mortal.

Isadora’s sick of living a life where she’s only worthy of a passing glance, and when she has the chance to move to San Diego with her brother, she jumps on it. But Isadora’s quickly finding that a “normal” life comes with plenty of its own epic complications—and that there’s no such thing as a clean break when it comes to family. Much as she wants to leave her past behind, she can’t shake the ominous dreams that foretell destruction for her entire family. When it turns out there may be truth in her nightmares, Isadora has to decide whether she can abandon her divine heritage after all.


Comments

  1. I don't think is going to be out fast enough, I am so excited for it. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I keep going back and forth on this one and whether or not I want to give it a try! Might wait for some reviews!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty excited about this one, too! I love Mythology books and this one sounds very different.

    My WoW pick

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen this one before but it sounds really good. See what I'm waiting on here
    Tasha @ A Trillian Books xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for this one, too. I love that it is about Egyptian mythology. I can't wait to see what she does with that either. And, for real, that cover is absolutely spectacular. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big fan of Kiersten White, this book sounds totally awesome, and I absolutely adore the cover! It's so gorgeous! Yeah, I'm pretty excited for this book. :D
    My WoW
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!