Cover Crazy: Deathsworn


Deathsworn (Deathsworn, #1)
    
The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.


I am in cover-love with this one: Deathsworn by Leah Cypess.
The color is gorgeous; I like the stony, metallic shades, which give a sense of forboding to this title. I love the depth created by the frame, highlighting the distant, mysterious structure in the center.  I think the font supports the dark, dangerous mood, as do the intricate designs around the frame. A cover is meant to make the reader want to get the book in their hands, and this one is performing perfectly!
Please leave us a note below and tell us what you think of this cover!

 Deathsworn on Goodreads



.

Comments

  1. Yes, agreed. A very beautiful cover. I love the contrast with the light blues.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!