Monday, August 12, 2013

Cover Crazy: These Broken Stars


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms. 


Everything about this cover screams magical. I love the stars and the placement of the title. The fonts are beautiful. I also like these sense of movement. It seems like the people on the cover are floating amongst the stars. I'm also a sucker for a pretty dress on the cover and this green one is particularly eye catching. What are your thoughts on this cover?


3 comments:

  1. I'm head over heels in love with this cover! I'm so obsessed with this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lot of buzz over this book...I've just added it to my ever growing TBR pile! :P

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...