Magic Lamp Sunday 8/18/13


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:


Andrea: I wish that I could visit Ireland like Brianna does in Gold by Talia Vance.


Jen: I wish there were Good Folk in our world, interacting with us and adding a little magit to life. Inspired by Raven Flight by Juliet Marillier.

Michele B.: I wish I had the power to command water and fire and air like Iolanthe and Titus have in The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas.

Paula: I wish I had Isadora's instincts for interior design from The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White.

Comments

  1. This is a cute feature! I'd love to have the power to command the elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wish! We'd love to see you join in. Come back here and link up if you do. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!