Monday, September 9, 2013

Cover Crazy: Across the Universe


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms. 


I am totally in love with this cover!! It is so pretty, and I love that you have to look at it a little longer to see everything! I love the purples and pinks, and as someone who loves to gaze up at the night sky, this is beautiful! 


2 comments:

  1. Truly amazing cover! So sad when they changed them for when the third book came out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one too...and then they changed it...and then they changed it a second time. I do like the covers the series has now but this one was really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...