Magic Lamp Sunday 11/17/13


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:


Paula: I wish I got to lead a Period 8, where kids could come in and talk to each other about what's on their mind with confidence that it wouldn't leave the room. Inspired by Period 8 by Chris Crutcher. 


Julie: I wish I could play the guitar. Inspired by Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly.

Jen: I wish that fantasy was reality, and I might encounter cool magic stuff on my daily walks with my dog. Inspired by Taste of Darkness by Maria V. Snyder.  


 Andrea: I wish I had Lilac's green dress (before it got ruined)- inspired by These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner.   

Comments