Magic Lamp Sunday 12/15/13


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:


Paula: I wish I could afford to put my kids in private school if I so chose. Inspired by Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight.


Nicole: I wish I had a home big enough and the resources to look after all the children with terrible foster families who don't care about them or look after them. Inspired by both Crash Into You by Katie McGarry and The Lying Game by Sara Shepard.   

Michele: I wish I could revitalize my dead/dying plants just by my touch like Meagan can in Aerenden by Kristen Taber.

Jen: I wish that I could talk to a dragon. Inspired by The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien. 

 Andrea: I wish that I was as courageous as Aria- inspired by Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi.  


 

Comments