Waiting on Wednesday: Rebel Belle


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where she spotlights upcoming releases.

This week I am waiting on. . . 

Rebel Belle
By: Rachel Hawkins
Publisher: Putnam Juvenile
Release Date: April 8, 2014


I am such a fan of Rachel Hawkins' Hex Hall series. It has such crazy cool dialogue that I will eagerly sign up for anything she writes! She does such a good line in butt kicking heroines with attitude that I can't wait to find out how Harper measures up!

I just can't wait until April when this is coming out! It's not soon enough!! 

Harper Price, peerless Southern belle, was born ready for a Homecoming tiara. But after a strange run-in at the dance imbues her with incredible abilities, Harper's destiny takes a turn for the seriously weird. She becomes a Paladin, one of an ancient line of guardians with agility, super strength and lethal fighting instincts. 

 Just when life can't get any more disastrously crazy, Harper finds out who she's charged to protect: David Stark, school reporter, subject of a mysterious prophecy and possibly Harper's least favorite person. But things get complicated when Harper starts falling for him--and discovers that David's own fate could very well be to destroy Earth. 

 With snappy banter, cotillion dresses, non-stop action and a touch of magic, this new young adult series from bestseller Rachel Hawkins is going to make y'all beg for more.


Comments

  1. Saw this on a lot of TTT yesterday and now I really want to read it! Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely curious about this new series by Rachel! Hoping her Hex Hall spinoff will still be going. Haven't been able to hear much about that one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so so curious about this one! It sounds like so much fun with the Southern theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does sound really good. I already have it on my TBR. Great pick!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by and commenting everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!