Cover Crazy: Servants of the Storm


15728764
The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.



This is an example of a book that may not have come to my attention, had it not been given a rockin' cover. The colors are so very rich, the font so unusual, that the girl leaning at an unlikely angle becomes icing on the cake rather than the only cool thing to look at. When you look a little closer, you notice that you can't really see her face- but you definitely see the garment that clings to her, seemingly cloaking her in blood. This cover has a story to tell of its own. I am anxious to read the story it's covering.



.

Comments

  1. Great pick! I remember when I first saw that cover, I thought it was awesome. I'm definitely checking out the book at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great cover art can really create interest, can't it?

      Delete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!