Magic Lamp Sunday 1/12/14


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:

Paula: I wish all kids who are hurting had a friend as great as Bodee. Inspired by Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens. 


Julie: I wish I could go see the pyramids. Inspired by The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. 

Jen: I wish that my car would sometimes rescue me from danger. Inspired by Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling.   

Nicole: I wish that I had the power to make the things I want happen with only a thought- inspired by Salt by Danielle Ellison.

Michele: I wish I had the means to help those less fortunate, like Raisa was doing in The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima.  

Andrea: I wish all of the Larks lived near me- inspired by Cara and Tori's friendship in the beginning of Alienated by Melissa Landers. 


 

Comments