Magic Lamp Sunday 2/2/14


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:

Paula:  I wish the movie based on The Fault in Our Stars by John Green came out this weekend, because I'm having a tough time being patient!

Michele:  I wish I was gifted with a stuffed cat like Eli received that would provide good luck and advice on making the right choices as long as I believed in him. Inspired by Figment from the Grim anthology, edited by Christine Johnson.  

Jen:  I wish that I hada Madam Pomfrey to magic away my sniffles and sneezes! Inspired by Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling. 

Nicole: I wish that no parent ever had to watch their child suffer through a chronic or terminal illness. Inspired by Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy. 

Andrea: I wish that I had Rachel's shoe collection- inspired by Deceiving Lies by Molly McAdams.   


 

Comments