Magic Lamp Sunday 2/9/14


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:

Paula:  I wish I had a gadget that could take me into a place in my imagination so that I could escape it all once in a while. Inspired by Elusion by Claudia Gabel and Cheryl Klam.

Michele:  I wish I had a way of communicating with departed loved ones. Inspired by Untethered by Sonia Gensler, from the Grim anthology edited by Christine Johnson.  

Jen:  I wish that I could travel by port key or floo powder! Inspired by Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling. 

Nicole: I wish I could sense the location of family over long distances. Inspired by The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa. 

Andrea: I wish that I owned the green house in Portland that was the first one designed by Jack- inspired by A Death-Struck Year by Makiia Lucier.   


 

Comments