Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: Meridian, The Forever Song, & Anna Dressed in Blood


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


Events that change the world seem like they should come with a herald or harbinger, but that's not how it happens. The moments that mean the most happen in the pauses between breaths - easy to miss if no one knows they should be looking.

~ Meridian (Arclight #2) by Josin L. McQuein, Kindle Location 293 (ARC)




And in that tiny closet, with the humans I'd nearly slaughtered murmuring just outside the door, I put my head to my knees and shook with silent sobs. For the horror of what I was, what I had almost let myself become. For the shame of my lost humanity, even if it was for just a moment. And for Zeke. I cried for the boy I had lost, the human who'd believed I was more than a monster, even if I couldn't believe it myself.

~ The Forever Song (Blood of Eden #3) by Julie Kagawa, pg. 56-57 (ARC)




"Just what this town needs: another damn weirdo. If your mom's a witch, what does that make you? Harry Potter?" "Mike," Carmel says. "Don't be a jerk." "I think that's a lot to ask," I say softly, but Mike ignores me and asks Carmel why she's bothering to hang around such a freak. It's very flattering.

~ Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake, pg. 65


3 comments:

  1. Great teasers!! Especially enjoyed the ones from The Forever Song and Anna Dressed in Blood! Both are fave reads!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still dying to read Anna Dressed in Blood! It's been on my to-read shelf for a long time.

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...