Magic Lamp Sunday 4/27/14


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:   

Julie: I wish I had the ability to quiet my noise and inner thoughts. Inspired by The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness.  

Michele: I wish I had both Raisa's and Han's determination at making things happen. Inspired by The Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams Chima.  

Jen: I wish that I had the chance to be shown around Paris by someone who knew it. Inspired by St. Clair and Anna, in Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. 

Nicole: I wish I could open doors and turn lights on and off with a thought and disintegrate and reappear at will- inspired by The King by JR Ward.  

Tevya: I wish I was a little more Dauntless. Okay, who am I kidding? I wish I was a lot more Dauntless. Inspired by Divergent by Veronica Roth. 

Andrea: I wish that I had Merit's figure and metabolism- inspired by Wild Things by Chloe Neill.   


 

Comments