Magic Lamp Sunday 5/18/14


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:   

Paula: I wish I had an adorable, observant little sister like Molly does in The Half Life of Molly Pierce by Katrina Leno.

Julie: I wish I knew someone who threw an annual Bloomsday party. Inspired by The Sixteenth of June by Maya Lang.  

Jen: I wish that we could travel by floo powder. It was make life SO much better!! Inspired by Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling. 

Nicole: I wish (and hope) that my children are never left without their parents due to an accident- inspired by If I Stay by Gayle Forman. 

Andrea: I wish that I was an athletic as Claire is in 17 First Kisses by Rachael Allen. 

Comments