Magic Lamp Sunday 5/4/14


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:   

Paula: I wish my kids were as excited about reading books as they are about buying them at the Scholastic book fair at school. :)

Julie: I wish that I had a name as fabulous as Vivian Divine. Inspired by Vivian Divine is Dead by Lauren Sabel.  

Michele: I wish I had a car like Rachel's 2005 Mustang GT when I was in high school. Inspired by Crash Into You by Katie McGarry. (Paula's note: I want one now!!)

Jen: I wish I lived in a big white house with columns and a huge wrap-around porch, in one of hte Southern states of the USA. I'd also like a Southern gentleman on the porch, too. Inspired by Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins. 

Nicole: I wish I could effortlessly bake lovely loaves of bread and have Cornish fishermen deliver me fresh caught fish. Inspired by Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan. 

Andrea: I wish that I could write as beautifully as John Green- inspired by The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. 


 

Comments