Magic Lamp Sunday 6/15/14

We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:   


Paula: I wish I had been in a band in high school. Inspired by Unleashed by Rachel McClellan.


Pyper: I wish there were 5 more of me! So much to do! (We do, too, Pyper. More Pyper in the world would be awesome.)


Andrea: I wish that I owned a bookstore in Seattle- inspired by Goodnight June by Sarah Jio. 

We also wish all the men out there, whether father, favorite uncle, or mentor to a young person, a very happy Father's Day! Thanks for all you do!!

Comments