Magic Lamp Sunday 7/20/14

We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:   


Paula: I wish I had a cool uncle who owns a firing range like Matt does in Rumble by Ellen Hopkins. 


Pyper: I wish I could learn how to navigate my dreams. Inspired by The Dreamosphere by Laura Stoddard.  

Nicole: I wish I could see Antarctica. Inspired by When the Night Comes by Favel Parrett.   

Jen: I wish I had some outdoor survival skills. Inspired by The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse. 

Andrea: I wish That I could skate like Jack- inspired by The Swap by Megan Shull.   

Comments