Cover Crazy: Hit


19290513
The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.



Delilah S. Dawson wrote one of my favorite reads of the summer, and I found this cover when looking to see if she had other books out that I could read. Hit won't be out for several months, but this cover is already making me excited to pick it up.

At first this seems to be a very simple graphic of a woman's face. Then I noticed that her eye is in the shape of a gun, which plays perfectly into the title. Upon further inspection, I noticed that what seems to be a reflection of light caused by her lipstick is in the shape of a bullet. In a very simple, clean graphic, the main character has been portrayed as both beautiful and deadly. Now I MUST know her.

Please leave us a comment and let us know your thoughts on this cover.


Comments