Magic Lamp Sunday 9/7/14

We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:   


Paula: I wish I had a locket that was a magical conduit. Inspired by Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch.


Nicole: I wish I could meet all my favorite authors and hear them talk about their books. Inspired by the Laini Taylor event I recently attended. 

Julie: I wish I had a way for my subconscious to know I was dreaming, in order to force myself to wake up and get out of the bad ones. Inspired by The Anatomy of Dreams by Chloe Benjamin. 

Andrea: I wish that I could play the mandolin- inspired by Kiss Kill Vanish by Jessica Martinez. 

Comments