Magic Lamp Sunday 10/26/14

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Paula: I wish that I knew a cute banjo player to accompany me as I sang when I was in high school. Inspired by No Place To Fall by Jaye Robin Brown. 

Pyper: I wish I could have a mental super power. Inspired by True Colors & Two-Faced by Melissa Pearl.    

Julie: I wish I could spend a week shadowing Penny Kittle in her classroom and talking with her students, to recharge and jump start my teaching. Inspired by Book Love by Penny Kittle.  

Nicole: I wish I had a cabinet house full of perfect miniatures. Inspired by The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton. 

Andrea: I wish that I could own one of True's metal fish. Inspired by Atlantia by Ally Condie.  

Comments

  1. Great wishes! I think I like Nicole's the best - all those perfect miniatures would be so much fun :)
    Mary D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!