Teaser Tuesday: The Brides of Rollrock Island & Blue Lily, Lily Blue


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.



"I used to come here as a girl," Mam cried to me, "and walk about, and dream of running away. I thought I could make anything of myself, back then. Rollrock felt so puny! I was after something bigger and brighter." Her teeth flashed in the moonlight.

The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan, pg. 111




Ronan had only just begun to whistle once more when Gansey disappeared. "What?" said Adam. Then he was snatched from his feet. He slammed the ground and skidded away on his side, fingers trailing.

Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater, pg. 21


Comments

  1. Great teasers! That second one has me wondering if the dude's all right or not! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers, I'm hoping to *finally* read The Brides of Rollrock Island soon.
    Here's my Teaser Tuesday
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!