Magic Lamp Sunday 11/2/14

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Paula: I wish that I had my very own local Cabeswater. Inspired by Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater.

Julie: I wish I could experience high school, as it is now, from my students' perspective. Inspired by Hate List by Jennifer Brown. 

Nicole: I wish for more time to read, and also that I could visit Amsterdam. Inspired by The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton.

Andrea: I wish that I could see Sang with Criminy as my tour guide- inspired by Wicked As They Come by Delilah S. Dawson. 

Comments