Magic Lamp Sunday 11/9/14

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Paula: I wish to see the day when it's feasible for humans to man a permanent colony is space. Inspired by The 100 by Kass Morgan.

Julie: I wish I had a friend like Tiny Cooper. Inspired by Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan.  

Pyper: I wish that I was in Paris eating French pastries- inspired by Paris Cravings by Kimberley Montpetit.  

Andrea: I wish that I owned an estate in the English countryside- inspired by Suspicion by Alexandra Monir.  

Comments

  1. Those all sound good (especially the pastries lol) .... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!