Cover Crazy: The Miniaturist


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.


There is something magical about this one. I love the snowy scene on the dress. It looks like the perfect winter scene; I want to step into it and live in one of those gorgeous buildings. I find it interesting that it also appears that the town is somehow controlled by the woman. She is towering over everything. The green parrot catches my eye because it seems out of place. I wonder how the bird fits into the story. What are your thoughts on this cover?


Comments

  1. I'm drawn to this cover too. I bought a copy for my sister in law for Christmas. Wonder if I can borrow it from her soon? :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!