Magic Lamp Sunday 1/25/15

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Paula: I wish I could dance with Noel from "Midnights" by Rainbow Rowell, found in My True Love Gave To Me: Twelve Holiday Stories, edited by Stephanie Perkins.

Aimee: I wish I could text with some of the characters I've read about. Inspired by Texts from Jane Eyre by Mallory Ortberg. 

Nicole: I wish I could take my kids to see all 88 Big Things in Australia. Inspired by Arkie's Pilgrimage to the Next Big Thing by Lisa Walker.

Andrea: I wish that I could have attended boarding school in New England. Inspired by The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart.  

Comments