Magic Lamp Sunday 1/4/15

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  



Paula: I wish I could read fast enough to catch up to my TBR list. I'm downloading faster than I'm progressing.

Aimee: I wish I could make a personal book recommendation for each Reading Lark follower! Inspired by all the awesome books I read in 2014 and all of the books I'll be reading in the next three months.  

Nicole: I wishI could have a romantic weekend away in Sydney in a Harbour view hotel room. Inspired by Cooper Bartholomew is Dead by Rebecca James. 

Andrea: I wish that I could visit Paris- inspired by Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer by Katie Alender, and Just One Day by Gayle Forman. 

Comments