Cover Crazy: When My Heart Was Wicked

 
The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.


As I read my copy of When My Heart Was Wicked, I found myself wrapping up my quick summary of the book with, "...and just LOOK at how gorgeous this cover is!"to anyone who would asked about the book. And really, is IS gorgeous. First of all, I love the sea green paired with a pinky mauve and the black/white, but the juxtaposition of the black birds flying out of her head and the lone, white sea gull on the opposite side intrigues me. Add to the beautiful colors, the fact that gardening and Lacy's love of botany play a significant part in this book, and the black, smoky ground with vines weaving throughout makes a whole lot of sense. 

Great book, great cover!

What are your thoughts on this cover?

Comments

  1. I agree, the cover is beyond gorgeous. I'm a little shocked to see how short it is, though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!