Magic Lamp Sunday 2/15/15

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Paula: I wish that I'd been able to experience what it's like to go to an all-girls school. Inspired by Solitaire by Alice Oseman.

Pyper: I wish that my daughter had a sister. Inspired by Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver.

Michele: I wish I had a tattoo that could lift off my skin and morph into a massive protective creature. Inspired by Bambi in White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

Andrea: I wish that I could spend a weekend at Crystal Pier. Inspired by Changing Everything by Molly McAdams. 

Comments

  1. had not seen or read any of these. neat idea and will be back for more wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a wish, I'd wish to have one day looking for Glendower with The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. :) I need to read those books!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!