Magic Lamp Sunday 2/22/15


We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  

Andrea: I wish that I could climb Chimney Rock in North Carolina. (Inspired by The Secrets Between You and Me by Shana Norris)

Julie: I wish I had an Uncle Finn. (Inspired by Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt)

Michele: I wish I could eat all the sugary sweets that Layla can without any of the repercussions she doesn't seem to have. (Inspired by White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout)

Aimee: I wish I could spend 24 hours inside Neil Gaiman's head. Seriously, the man is a genius. (Inspired by Trigger Warning by Neil Gaiman)

Comments